- Q1. What payment options do you offer?
We Accept Payment Via PayPal At The Moment
PayPal Informatio: PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to purchase on our site by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and so on. There are have following advantages:
- Safe: PayPal can hide your financial details, so you don't have to share them online. We also protect your purchases. In case there's a problem, you can get your money back.
- Fast: PayPal lets you pay in a few easy clicks. No hassle of getting out your wallet or typing your card details into different sites. All you need is your email address for quick, easy payment.
- Everywhere: PayPal is accepted at thousands of websites, from leading brands to small independent retailers. So wherever you shop, PayPal can work.
- As for the additional international fees, generally speaking the situation rare happens. But if the fees do required, customers need to pay for it. Hope for your understanding.
- Q2. Is my credit card and personal information secure using your site?
Yes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases.
- Q3. When will my PayPal be billed?
Your PayPal will be billed soon after you pay for your orders.
- Q4. Do I have to pay sales tax?
You don't have to pay any other fees except your order shipping fee. But Brazil customers need to provide personal tax ID, so as to ensure the safe arrival of the goods.
- Q5. A credit you issued has not yet appeared on my PayPal billing statement. How long does this normally take?
After the payment, PP page will be immediately displayed transaction records, you can search by log in your personal accounts.